Will God act on your behalf if you are not leaving room for Him to work? Will God show up in your life if you are not looking for Him?
The miracles of 1 Kings 17, 2 Kings 4:1-7 and even in the exodus teach us that we have to be involved in the work God does in our lives.
Through the topics of stewardship and money, R. Joseph Ritter Jr. CFP® EA teaches a Biblical understanding of God. If this course gave you greater assurance of your acceptance with God and answered lingering questions you have about your spiritual life, would it be worth it?
When you start this Bible study, you will receive
• 13 hours of video instruction
• 18 lessons in an easy-to-follow format (table of contents listed below)
• Our e-book
• 1 hour consultation with a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER(TM) Professional and Enrolled Agent on the topic or concern of your choosing.
All of this value has been packaged together for one low price of $150.
Brought to you by:
Table of Contents
- Defining Stewardship
- Stewardship 1: The Bible and the Gospel Message of Jesus Christ
- Stewardship 2: Truth
- Stewardship 3: Time
- Stewardship 4: Talents, Skills and Abilities
- Stewardship 5: Natural Resources
- Stewardship 6: Body
- Stewardship 7: Mind and Soul
- Stewardship 8: Children
- Money 1: Introduction to Bible Study on Money
- Money 2: History of Money and Some Words from Jesus
- Money 3: Providing for Your Family
- Money 4: Be Careful with Debt
- Money 5: Tithing
- Money 6: Love Your Neighbor
- Money 7: Where Scripture Collides
- Money 8: Taxes
- Money 9: Faith and Financial Planning