- Common Contributors to Financial Strain
- Do I Need a Budget?
- Effective Strategies to Reach Financial Goals
- Sample Budget and discussion
- Implementing a Budget and Budget Controls
- Budget Review and Sample Cash Flow Statement
- Setting Budget Priorities – Balance Sheet
- Frugal Fatigue / Budget Burnout
- What is a Debt Management Plan?
- Emergency Fund
- Saving for Christmas Spending
- Funding an Education
- Opportunity Cost — Does Your Home Turn a Profit?
- Opportunity Cost of Smoking
- Disability Planning with ABLE Accounts
- Do I Need a Will (And Probate, Too)
- Health Care Directives
- Living Will (Right to Die Declaration)
- Power of Attorney
- Convenience Joint Accounts
- Biblical Estate Planning
- Digital Assets
- Ethical Will
Faith and Wealth
- Is There Such a Thing as Biblical Financial Planning?
- Tithing and a God-Honoring Approach to Money (Series)
- Generosity (Liberality)
- Biblical Views on Wealth and Stewardship – Debunking Misconceptions on Building Wealth
- Faith and Financial Planning
- Reconciling Faith and Wealth
- Financing your education and preparation for a call to ministry or missions
- Will God Bless Me with Money?
The Value of Money
- Financial Considerations Before Divorce or Separation
- When a dollar is not worth a dollar – Your money and inflation
- Sustainable Living and Consumerism
- Two Income Households – It Does Not Always Make Economic Sense
Credit Cards and Debt Planning
- Is it ok to have a credit card?
- Credit cards and college students
- Credit cards and points/rewards
- Negotiating a balance
- Minimum payments
- Consolidating debt and credit card balances
- Debt planning
- Student Loan Debt
- Is a Debt Management Plan a Good Idea?
- Watch Out for High Interest Rate Loans / Sub-Prime Lending
- Auto Insurance
- Homeowners Insurance … And Renters Too
- Disability and Long-Term Care Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Do I need life insurance?
- Term or whole life insurance?
Mortgages and Home ownership
- Rent or Buy
- Making bi-monthly payments
- Should I use a mortgage broker or local bank?
- 15 or 30 year mortgage
- Prepayment penalty, balloon and variable interest rate
- Understanding reverse mortgages
- Understanding the costs of a reverse mortgage
- Comparing the costs of a reverse mortgage
- Factors to consider before obtaining a reverse mortgage
- What you can do if you already have a reverse mortgage
- Alternatives to a reverse mortgage
Health Care and Long-Term Care